huh huh~~ this is my Olympus PEN... My first own camera... But without flash... I love to use it but during night time or at the darker place or weak lighting.. My camera become useless.. Sometime very frustrated with this problem..
But after travel with my daddy and mommy.. My dad told me to buy a flash or not is really wasted.. (The most important is he said he buy for me...{muahahahhahahaa} )
Thus I went to a camera shop and ordered 1... Finally I get a flash for my camera~~
Oh my god.. Gorgeous!! Is soooo handsome..! Thanks Lee Thien Chung~~!
We bought a rechargeable battery too
See... After transforming... My PEN become soooo adorable!!!! omg omg omg.... I love it so much... Camera bag needed to change become there is a new comer staying together with my camera~~
This is a my PEN's new home that gifted by my cousin sister.. thanks~.. Home sweet home my dear PEN
BUT!
THE LITTLE MERMAID
Love this movie so much when I was a child... ~^^~
But Miley Cyrus RAPED Ariel... So sad....