10 Nov 2010.. I went to my lovely nephew's kindergarten graduation... haha.. Those kids are super small and cute and.... pure... The negative are.. They are sweaty, smelly, naughty and etc...
And I saw many fat boys... Why so many fat boys?
When I was in the hall.. I straight go to Enosh's place.. And Enosh introduce me to his little friends.. haha.. cute~ He keep on saying: This is my gugu.. This is my gugu.. Actually I feel very paiseh.. =="
See... Mr. Little Enosh Lee so cute and handsome.. He gel his hair and make up
Then he pulled her hand away.. "Don't block me...! I want to take photo..~!"
She's not Enosh's girlfriend.. Enosh quoted her as fierce as his father.. He doesn't want this girl as his girlfriend.. because he has a girl friend named "Shu Hui"... OMG... How lovely
Enosh's performance~ Queuing on the stage prepare to dance
(So sorry for the quality... :( )