Long time didnt blog... There was too many circumstances cause I cant blog...
For example: streamyx line suck.. Life's too bore.. Nothing worth to say in here... etc...
Yeah~ Received a confirmation letter from UCSI... January will start my study life again...
What to do after my master? Working is the 1st option.. But I don't quite like to use my brain...
HAHA!!
Well... Just wait and pray... For the better future and life...
wow....
This morning I accidentally read something from this website
I AM JEALOUS OF MICHELLE PHAN...
Gosh... That was rude...
These people are too free nothing do and keep attack and insulting...
Creepy people...
Michelle Phan.. Just a 23 years old lady and using her own ability to survive... what makes those ppl so hate her..? ==.. because of jealousy? lol...
PS:- What can i do is pray... amen n omitofo can heard what i pray bo ??

