Monday, 15 November 2010

My Necklace


Woohoo~ Finally my necklace reach! Love it... But it is out of my expectation. I thought that it will be more shinny, high class or whatever.. Something like blink blink.. But just.... A necklace with my name.. =="
But nevermind.. I still love it...~ I'm Loving It~ 

I realized every evening after dinner.. My mommy will lie on the sofa and watch television while my daddy will sit on a stool beside her. Just like a guardian of my mommy... How lovely.. Their marriage already reached 25 years in 2010.. They still holding hand when walking.. Although they love to quarrel.. But which couple will not quarrel isn't it? 
But every time when my mommy get up from the sofa.. Daddy will lie on the sofa quickly.. ==" What's the point ?

Chinese New year is coming~! Excited~! (Yea yea... i know still got couple of months...)

15 Nov 2010...

PS:- LOL LOL LOL!! Louis Choo... hahahahahhaha