Saturday, 17 July 2010

Frustrated, Helpless

Feel super duper frustrated and helpless... What I expected and planned all gone wrong... What happen wor? Feel super helpless and lonely.. T_T What can i do? Is there any solution for me to solve my current problem? Please.. Help me... Feel like been fool by others... Feel sooooo down la... Aiks....

Feel terrible horrible and vegetable.. But after play with Bibie I felt better.. Before I post this entry.. I read the previous entry.. Looking at Bibie's picture makes me feel better and sweet... Thanks my lovely bibie... Love you forever.. =')..

Frustrated and helpless aaaaa!!!!
So kek sum aaaaa!!!

Suddenly I realise that after I came back Tawau... There is really nearly zero thing I can post in my blog.. Why? why? why? This is because Tawau is really a boring place... Keep repeating the same action, routine, bla bla bla... Isit because the important person not beside me? =/

aaaaahhhh!! Where is my life?!?!