Thursday, 15 July 2010

My love

In many years ago.. There was a new comer in my family... I super love her... We bath together.. Eat together.. Play together.. We sleep together.. When I unhappy she cheers me up.. When I happy we play together.. Her name is Bibie~

Bibie 9 years old lo.... Considered as an old dog... But she still look like a kid to us... Love ya soooo much..





when she was a baby~ very cute... we fed her drink beer somemore.. XD


when she was 1 years old... sitting on my father's chair.. aiseh.. look like secretary~




Bibie now 9 years old le... see.. she still like a kid.. Manjanye~~



Bibie's husband.. wuwu~

Bibie... because of you I become a dog lover... Thank you for lighting my life up.. you are one of the important part in my life... LOVE YOU~
(choi choi choi.. like die jo.. she still shang ngao ngao thr)