Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Kuala Lumpur~







Today is 7th july.. I just came back from Kuala Lumpur.. 3days and 3 nights.. Very tired d neh.. And it was very rush.. Furthermore, not yet rest well then needa fly again... Really very tired... But it was a happy trip.. heheh...


The purpose I went back is to take my result for second interview because my result left at Sungai Long.. And for sure.. Shopping!! I used 1 day to shop in Sungei Wang and I shop until my toes cramp.. After rest a while then i continue to shop again.. Hehehehe... I cant imagine if I have my own income and ability.. What I will become...? But... In order to become a shopaholic.. I needa become a workaholic in the 1st place.. wink~

When I depart from Tawau my bag was only 2 or 3 kg only.. And when I back from Kuala Lumpur.. My bag heavy until I unable to carry it.. Because I don't have checked bag then I hand carry... I unable to carry to bag up and put into the compartment.. So shit and so shy... Very shy and paiseh.. The uncle behind me shakes his head and help me.. Really very paiseh and shy.. HAHAHAHA... Really very paiseh and shy la... +___+

Yes... At last I eat my 杏仁糊 + 核桃糊...! Miss the taste sooooooo mnuchi... Poon Kei aaaa.... Why I cant find u at Tawau har? 

At the night we went to sing buffet-K.. Shopping.. bla bla bla... It's really a happie and contented trip!

The last night I went Sabu-Sabu buffet Steamboat!!!!
  





this is me la.. not food...

Next time we go again ya... lao hao sui~

By the way... WPK6535 going to sell off... babye~ This is the last picture I take with you.. babye....



PS : - I love the Supergirl T-shirt.. Thx... ^^

(Damn it.. dono this blogspot gao matt yeh... wasted so many time to adjust the stupid font coz half Arial.. half default font... )