Sunday, 13 June 2010

Busy busy day

Yesterday was a busy busy day.. I cant really remember how busy I was.. Let me think..

Oh ya~

I woke up at 9.00am.. (Actually I donwan to wake up so early.. My mother!!) After that we went to brunch with my brother, lisii, enosh and my mother.. Next, the busy day is started..! We sent our handphone to repair, buy some shoes, and bla bla bla.. I cant reli remember..
But what i can remember very well was we went to the pet shop, Nicholos's Pet Shop..
Golden Retriever, Husky, Chow Chow, and some puppy that i dono it's breed.. ==.. paiseh..


He is very very very fat... Fatter than you.. YES!! is YOU!! And the head is bigger than mine.. omg..


And this stupid puppy biting the ball and stucking in his mouth.. ==



and husky!! so handsome... ><

and why is he sitting on my foot? zzz


This is a naughty Husky.. He keep bite other puppy's paw =="


An innocent fat face.. haha


Finally we reached home..
Yesterday was Mr Enosh Lee's happy day... Because he can play WATER!!!! WATER ATTACK!!!!


see... so happy... hahaha...


Then, Lisii and me helped my mother to clean up her room... my mother has..... over hundred bags... zzzzz... It's killing me.. =0= NIGHTMARE!!!

Oh ya.. Yesterday 12th June was Sharon's birthday eve.. and today is her birthday..! Happy birthday Sharon Chung.. We went to CJ's and Hometown to celebrate Sharon's birthday~ But when we reached Hometown.. We cant sing K.. TT.. why?!?! because world cup.. all the boys were watching and i heard alot of girls shout:


I HATE FOOTBALL
I DONO WHY 20+ MEN CHASING THE BALL FOR WHAT? IT'S TIRING!!
I HATE MY BOYFRIEND WATCH FOOTBALL
I HATE MY FATHER WATCH FOOTBALL BECAUSE I CANT WATCH TV
I HATE MY BOYFRIEND GAMBLE


bla bla bla...
at the moment.. i hate football too.. because i wanted to sing K.. zz


Lovely... hehe
Happy birthday to you~





BFF YA~!