Saturday, 12 June 2010

The 1st post

My new blog.. ^^

Sg Long is the place I spent for 3 years to complete the degree. And finally I COMPLETE MY DEGREE!!!!! The most important is.. NO EXAM ANYMORE!!! hahahahha
so happy.. But sure la... i passed all the subject... good bye UTAR.. good bye Sungai Long.. babye EN 1 guys.. babye CP gang... will see u guys again.. =D

And now I am "双失青年".. no study no work... =/

Today is 12 June 2010.. Will going to Kota Kinabalu on 18 June for interview... Of cause.. shopping is unavoidable 1.. Will bring 1 empty luggage to Kota Kinabalu.. wahahahahha....

*pray pray*.. hope everything shun shun lei lei!!!
Hope the people i love good luck, healthy, happy,

Now we are going into another stage of our life.. So we need to work it out together in order to achieve what we want.. <3




WEEEEE~