In Singapore, we were staying at Orchard Road. Shopping time! But is hurt my wallet. T_T No no.. Should be saying is my mommy's wallet. I love you mommy. Kiss Kiss. Haha.. We were shopping happily at there especially Lisii and me. We bought a lot new stuff, clothes, cosmetics. And we found something interesting and cute.
New toy of Mr.Enosh
New toy of mine
Our new toys. It's so cute. Love it.
This doesn't considered as family trip. Because my brother and daddy staying at home taking care the house and my pet dogs. And i think that the possibility of family trip is low. Because my dogs will die. NOOOO!
So, my Singapore trip ended. And I am waiting here start my MBA. I need to study hard and working hard. I need to give zero worry to my family and "revenge" those bad mouthed toward me and my family. Damn! I hate them. But we cannot do anything. Because we are well-educated by our family. Well, do what we should do. Zero guilty is enough. I love my life and family. Outsider please fuck off.


