I can't remember what time and what date, I went Lowyat and saw an advertisement of Samsung camera. It is dual LCD camera. It brings ease to those people who loves to take dozens of self portraits of themselves and their friends.
And I'm interested with it. Well, I google it and try to get some information about it. After searching, I realized there are over 4 type of dual LCD camera from Samsung. LOL. Kinda lazy to find the information 1 by 1 and I am going to the shortcut. Asking others to help me search for the information and translate it into an easier and more understandable form to me.. Haha...
4 types of them
1. Samsung ST100

2. Samsung ST600

3. Samsung PL151
Today my nephew Enosh wanted to play my Sony Ericsson x10 without my permission. And my phone had set a pattern security to lock my phone. Once you attempt the wrong pattern and did not recover it over 10 minutes, your phone is locked out. I'd try many ways to unlock it. I search on the internet and try many way to unlock it. But failed. Super frustrated now. Tomorrow will take it into the hospital and format or update the software or whatever thing to save my phone. TT_TT
4 types of them
1. Samsung ST100

2. Samsung ST600

3. Samsung PL151
Funny advertisement
*****************************************
The monster that locked up my pity x10
This is the pattern lock to lock your device
My pity phone. sob**




