03 April 1987.. There was a newcomer to the world.. Yes.. That's me.. Lee Chin Yee.. After 3 or 4 years, I went to kindergarten and learn something i should learn at my age.. For example, A b c d e f g~ h i j k l m n o p~ bla bla bla.. A for apple and so forth.. bla bla bla.. Held birthday party, playnig hide and seek, jumping like a monkey and etc.. That's my life during that period
When I was 7 years old.. I went to primary school.. And i learnt.. I don't quite remember what i learnt.. haha.. I think, My name is Lee Chin Yee, my mother's name is bla bla bla.. my father's name is bla bla bla.. I have a brother and ding dong dong those kind of thing.. Next, it's time to secondary school when I was 13 years old.. Year 2000.. I sat for PMR and SPM exam and I passed all my exam that required to pass.. HAHA
After my SPM.. My father wanted me to change school to study Form 6.. Government school.. Oh my god.. Thus, I became a transfer student in government school and those MALAY Female Teachers always beh song me.. Because I'm the only female Chinese in the class.. t(-.-t) I hate them.. VERY MUCH!!
And finally I completed my STPM and proceed to University.. I went to Kuala Lumpur and started my Uni life for 3 years.. I learnt many things, <3, friends, general knowledge, culture, and etc.. Frankly I very enjoy and love my life in Kuala Lumpur.. After 3 years.. I K.O my Degree.. hehe..
And then.. Stepping into the society and start work
Yeah~ that's my life.. A SUPER ORDINARY AND BORING LIFE.. Every step of my life planned well by my parents and.... It's super normal... Maybe there are alot of people wish to have this kind of life.. To me.. I don't really know it's good to me or not.. But sometime i expecting more.. More fun.. more colourful.. Maybe I'm greedy? or I'm expecting too much for it?
Well.. Currently I appreciate what I have and what i had.. I won't blame.. Because I'm happy now...

